Monday, December 3, 2007

Found some old pictures

We had a good Thanksgiving out in Bancroft with Kim's folks in their new house they are still trying to finish. We look forward to making it to a Neville Thanksgiving which I don't think we've done since we've been married; not on purpose just worked out that way.

Anyway, we got to see Todd and his family and went up to see JoAnna too. It was really neat to go through her pictures of their Church History tour. We also stopped by the Chard's in Petersona and saw Norma, Jim & Diana, and Doug and Suzy. All are doing good and it was a good visit.

I brought home some pictures I hadn't goon through in years and found a few I thought needed posted for good laughs and memories. Hope you don't mind Holly, I'm still working on getting my own Blog up and running.

-MJ






Day before Marbles 2000




5 comments:

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Holly.......could you please offer some logical explanation for the double-breasted 80's jacket? I'm quite sure it was at least the 90's by then. Mike, even with the Neville church history tour next year do you think you guys would be able to come out for a Thanksgiving at Bend or somewhere else?

MJ said...

Next year is going to be tight with the tour and Kim and I are going on an Alaskan cruise with her family the end of July but after missin one too many Marble and Coast family trips, I realize that family is more important than the job. We'll do our best, especially if it looks like most Neville's will be making it.

I also found a picture of all of us in a Sunshine Generation picture I'll have to post once I get my blog going. It might be a little traumatic to bring back those memories.

holly said...

I have no choice but to comment here. There is no excuse for the insane outfit and hairstyle I was sporting at JoAnna's. I know that I was in college by then, (when Jacob was born,) it is totally unacceptable for me to have tried to pull that outfit off. I am going to appologize right now.

holly said...

Im going to comment again. I'm just sick about my ill fitting, totally 80's suit jacket, and the body position I chose to pose in. I literally don't know if those are my clothes or not, I don't know how in my right mind and in 1995 that I would have purchased them.

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Your heart-felt confession and humility have sufficed.....you are forgiven. But please, sin no more in such (bad) fashion.
Maj, bring on the Sunshine Generation, Jacqueline hasn't seen any of that sweet era of my life yet.