Monday, February 4, 2008

Everyone's favorite little BLOCKHEAD.

Pinner's a favorite with everyone it seems. He's such a happy little guy (as long a Mommy is in sight.) Unfortunately, he still screams like a banshee. I think I'm partially deaf in both ears. Looks like he will be getting tubes put in. We're scheduled for Feb 22. Here's to hoping all goes well.


Lex has been such a good girl lately. It is incredible! She's getting real silly too. Today in church, in between testimonies of course. She announced that her Belle doll's boobs hurt. She also brought a change of panties in her purse. Just in case??? I found the little Elmos balled up on the seat next to me in sacrament meeting. Oh wow.

Nate's getting bigger, slowly. I was washing his hair with a baby brush to get rid of some of his cradle cap and most of the hair on the top of his head fell out so we shaved him. Now he looks like a scrawning little chemo paitent. It's pretty pathetic. (And no, I wasn't scouring his head.)

Okay Holly. There's a stinkin' post for ya! :0)

No comments: