Saturday, April 19, 2008

Carribean Treat


Andy and I are planning our 10th anniversary cruise for December 14th through the 20th. Its an open invite and so far the price is not going up. If anyone wants to get in on it, the boat is called the "Freedom" of Carnival cruise line. The booking number that will pull up all the info is 7X5L92. The total is around $550 per person with tax. This is a W carribean cruise, going to Jamaica and Cayman Islands. I have dibbs on Mom for babysitting, but Mike and Kim owe me for a week of babysitting too, so lets talk.

5 comments:

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Where's the cruise leaving from?? How are you getting there?

holly said...

Ft. Lauderdale. we are flying down.

holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Hi Holly, Everyone I know is a blog stalker so you're in good company! I always love it when someone. . .anyone comments so, keep it up when you visit! You guessed wrong on the 'moon' shot, it's Rachel, but I don't know what year or where she was! You're kids are darling and your trip sounds fun. If you plan a reunion with your bros, let me know and maybe I'll crash it!!!
P.S. Rach and Jess and the rest of my clan are supposed to post on 'Harrisfamilystories' but they've kinda left me on my own, so I just keep posting!!!

Kenzie Rose said...

Sounds so fun. I'm jealous! You can most likely count us since we're planning on the July trip (so excited for that too!). Lex would murder us in our sleep if we swapped 'her trip' to Alyssa's for an adults only trip. She asks to go to Alyssa's house every flippin' day. Curse the person who told her about the trip MONTHS in advance!

p.s. If Shane gets the fire job our finances may allow for cruisin'. Think good thoughts. We'll most likely be fasting again on the day of his test. We'll keep everone posted.