Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jessica

Jessica, I know you are going through a very hard time right now, but you are so strong and positive that I don't doubt for one minute that you will overcome this. We care about you so much, and I know I speak for all your aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents when I say that you are in our prayers and thoughts. I wish I were physically closer to you , but please don't hesitate to call or ask me for anything, I love you, and you will get through this, love Aunt Holly

4 comments:

Uno said...

We are all praying for you Jessica! We love you and want you to know that the Lord will bless you and Strengthen you!

Much love and Prayers

Gabriel, Marcela, Samuel and Mason

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Amen to that Holly. JoAnna, please keep us posted of any updates and know that our prayers are with Jessica and all of you're family as she gets through this trial of faith and perseverance..........Danny and Jacqueline.

abby's photo shoppe said...

We are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. Is there anything you need? Wish we were closer! Love you.
Abby, Seth, Brigham

MJ said...

JoAnna,
Let Jessica know that she is in our prayers. We are coming out to Bancroft the end of July and we'd love to come up and visit. I'll let you know when; tell Jess we love her and pray for her.

Our thoughts,

Mike, Kim, Logan, Kyler and Gavin