Friday, October 12, 2007

Trick or Treat




Every year, our neighborhood has a hay wagon with bales that the kids get to sit on and ride around to each house, collecting huge amounts of candy without the bothersome task of walking. It is actually kinda nice to ride around, and not deal with tired, whiny shil-dwen, they love it, I don't have to walk up to any of the houses, ( I just wait with the other parents and talk and drink hot chocolate) and the kids run up, ring, collect, and return in 45 seconds with lots of candy for me. It's definately fall here in Ohio, and very pretty. Literally everyone (except me) is an Ohio Buckeye fan and watches or goes to every college game in the season. Missionaries don't tract on game days, people put Ohio costumes on, and dress up any animal or yard ornamentation they have. This is absolutely retarded, and I try to make fun of as many people as possible, without getting stoned. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kenzie Rose said...

I think we need some pics of the 'retards' that dress up their pets. I'm getting a bit queazy over the amount of sweatered dogs I've been seeing here in Medford. A spirited out pooch may help with some perspective.

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Did the second pumpkin here get modeled after a picture of our brother Joshua?? The look is distinctly his and reminds me of his face in the majority of family photos. In fact, maybe I'll post one I found on Mom's camera from Hillary's wedding reception.

holly said...

Yes as a response to kenz, there is actually a ceramic goose that you can buy (that apparently everyone from Ohio knows where to purchase it), and get this, there are people that make costumes for different occasions and holidays for that ceramic goose. And you can buy animals that match your pets inside the house, to decorate your porch with. I will say that nothing compares to the toilet though, that needs to be published in a magazine.

To respond to Danny, yes, apparently mom knows how to take excellent pictures of people, so get the ugly ones and post them.