Sunday, March 9, 2008

HAPPY EASTERSSSSSS!!!

Well, it's that time of year again, same time, every year...these pop up...EVERYWHERE...and what comes into my head?.......HOLLY NEVILLE!! Back in the day when Iwas young and spry, at Ricks College, Holly and I would haul around in the blue dart. Three on the tree baby!! We owned Rexburg Holly and you know it. Holly was the addict first and then, due to temptation...oh the horrible influence you had on me Holly, I fell.....I fell hard. I love these mini-eggs and I buy bags and bags and bags every year and then stuff my face, get sick, and start all over again the next day. But it's good cuz it brings me back to my family, my cousin Holly Neville, then my mind wanders over to the livestock center, then to homeade pipebomb things we blew up in apartment complexes, then to prank calls, then....Oh I could go on. Happy Easter Holly! P.S. Notice the opened container of this package....I had to!!!

3 comments:

holly said...

It's funny, I just got off the phone with Connie Neville, ( I owe my addiction to her). And she was saying how completely sick and near vomiting she was (due to eating 5.5 pounds of them in one day). She respectively compared the temptations of alcohol, to cadbury abuse, and I also stated that I knowingly will stuff my face with the guarantee that I will have seven cancer sores in the morning, it's worth it! Oh, and by the way, thanks for the shout out to the Dart, and the Livestock Center, they played such a huge part in the college experience.

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Not to point fingers or anything but Jacquline also owes her addiction to mini-cadbury's to Connie's influence. I owe my knuckle-cracking addiction to her. And someone out there probably picked up the incessant rocking habit after spending only a few minutes in her company. That's all I have to say about that.

Tana said...

I also have to thank my addiction on Connie. Luckily, they don't seem to have as much of a death grip on me as the rest of you but I still can't stop buying the clearance ones! I hear some are flying in here soon too! Can't wait. Tana