Sunday, March 2, 2008

MS. HANNAGAN




So... Alyssa's favorite movie is "Annie". She loves, loves loves the singing, the " over acting", and broadway dancing etc... So she liken's her life and everyone else's to the character's in the movie. Guess who I am? She will mimic the dances, and say the lines only if she thinks no one is watching, but the note that I am posting relates to this story, because she secretly wants us both to be" girls on broadway", performing and dancing alot, and mostly being very dramatic, so when I got mad at her for doing so, she wrote this note ( I banned her from talking for 10 minutes).

2 comments:

Kenzie Rose said...

that is very sad and hilarious

abby's photo shoppe said...

Stinkin' precious. I think you should humor her and act out Annie... and record it... and post it. The end
Abbalicious