Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sand Volleyball



We had another volleyball party last night and besides being a little dusty, it has been a good idea. Mike and Kim went to the palmyra pageant ( alone) and I will be interested in hearing how it was being so late at night with the little kids. I heard about Nick and Connies pioneer trek and it sounded like a very "trying" but good experience. Summer is finally turning out to be pretty fun for the kids, they accepted that we were not leaving town and got over their initial boredom. We had a cubby scout activity here and fished and swam and canoed. Its nice to have such fun so close by the house.

3 comments:

emily said...

holly, whatever happened to us living close to each other one day? That would be so fun. Could you work on that for me. Thanks, em

emily said...

Holly, will you ask Micheal John why I haven't seen any of his "kite moves" on the blog? I've been waiting.

holly said...

2 things, Yes Andy and I are trying desperately to go Westward; and "High Mountain Dessert" climate would actually be ideal, anywhere sunny and close to family is a bonus. We could actually sell in 2-3 years and be out of Ohio, so I would love to be within a days drive of you. I keep reading all of your blogs and Abby's and Rachel's as well, to keep up with the Harris news. The second thing is that my brother's name is actually spelled Michael Jon. Love you lots,,,,,your best cousin and live in roommate Hollybygolly.