Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wreath making











So I'm trying to find a new place for wreaths year round in my home. I'm a little obsessed with Christmas ones, but I like the way that "some" wreaths look on a wall or door or window. It's like art to me when I see the right one, it also adds a very "home- like" feeling to a room. Does anyone have any cool ideas for different shapes or textures or objects??? I'm thinking of posting some other project ideas that I have (or hear from others ) and would like some feedback on whether or not the ideas stink.










5 comments:

Tana said...

I used to have a metal wreath with candle scones that hung in front of a mirror.

I also saw one at a customers home that was covered in seashells. It was beautiful.

seamer said...

I want everything on that first door...BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't understand why we've been stricken with poverty and yet I love expensive things

holly said...

I have to say, I did'nt know that you could put "scones" on a wreath, I bet it smelled good

emily said...

Hey holly, I will be on the lookout for some ideas for wreaths. Instead of throwing them away i've seen people putting them on their storage sheds and random places around their yard and on their fences.

emily said...

Hey holly, I will be on the lookout for some ideas for wreaths. Instead of throwing them away i've seen people putting them on their storage sheds and random places around their yard and on their fences.